Author: Nelson Wang
Over the last 31 years of my life, I’ve learned a lot through my experiences.
1. Having my articles featured on Forbes, Business Insider, Fortune and Inc.
2. Starting two companies and building 4 top 100 apps in different categories
3. 10 years in the technology industry at amazing companies like Cisco, VMware, Box and Optimizely
4. Writing a book on Amazon that hit #1 in the resumes category with over 40,000 Kindle downloads
And today, I’ll be sharing with you my top 100 tips on work, life hacks and life lessons.
To make it easier to read, I’ve categorized this into three categories for you:
Hope it helps you live an epic life! Oh, and by the way, if you’re wondering, that person in the photo of this article is me!
1. Say no to 1 hour meetings – “I love 1 hour meetings,” said no one ever. 1 hour meetings are often unnecessary. You can usually accomplish in 30 minutes w hat you thought you needed an hour for. 30 minutes will force you to be concise and on point.
2. Do the Steve Jobs walk – Steve Jobs often did some of his most important meetings while going for a walk. I do this all the time. First, doing meetings in conference rooms can feel very stiff. Second, getting people outside of their everyday environment may get them to see things from a new perspective. Third, being physically active during your meeting could help you think more clearly. So open the door, get some fresh air and go for a walk.
Read More at lifehack.org