Stopping eyeballs in their tracks isn’t easy. To do Inbound Marketing right, you need a website that is optimized for people and search engines, is mobile compatible, and streamlined for lead conversion.
During the discovery process we’ll discuss:
- Who your ideal prospects are
- How and where people search for your services
- The terminology that resonates best with your buyers
- What your competitors are doing, and what you can do better
The website I create for you will:
- Have a modern and clean design that’s easy to navigate
- Be easy to maintain on your own (I’ll give you training!)
- Follow best practices for design and SEO
- Have customized lead capture forms
- Include a blog and analytics reporting
- Be mobile responsive so it looks great on every screen size
Project length depends on how big your site will be, how much customization is needed, and how much time you have for collaboration. Most of the sites I’ve created have been completed within a month, with minor tweaking once they go live.
To provide a little context, this website you’re looking at took two weeks start to finish (the blog posts were carried over from an older site design).